In a busy hub like London, our efficient, personal service focused on families, French or other expat communities in London. We are members of the Guild of Letting and Management (GLM)and have a track record of success in marketing property at a national and international level.
As soon as you instruct us with the letting of your property, we will advertise throughout our extensive network of businesses, private applicants, estate agents and relocation agents. It will also be publicised in Prime Location, Finda Property, Globrix, our website, and a selection of publications.
We offer a range of services for landlords, depending in your individual needs.
The Classic Lettings Service
- Tenant selection using our unique market position and reputation
- A presence throughout the entire transaction process
- Rent collection : Our account team is proactive in ensuring that the rent is collected and paid to you on time. Regular statements of account will be sent to you to keep you informed at all times
- Advice on legal requirements
- Pro-active extension/renewals of tenancies: THe longer your tenant stays the less time you will have to spend on finding replacement tenants, the lower your costs will be and the greater your return. We deal with long term reliable tenants (average 3 years) and work hard on your behalf to negotiate tenancy renewals and increase rents in line with the market rate.
The Guided Service
We will :
- Discuss your needs, identifying the most suitable location and property type
- Conduct a tailor-made search to save you time
- Accompany you on visits to view your selection
- Negotiate the best price, terms and conditions on your behalf
- Provide legal and administrative support
- Help you arrange your move into your new home
Regardless of the level of service you select, our tenants are:
- Financially ready to proceed
- Long term tenants
- Professionals with excellent references that will care for your property
- Often corporate tenants or employees of French diplomatic bodies
Our multi-national , multi-lingual approach is the difference!